Priorities. Ace flagged this yesterday but I want to amplify it now. Because Isaac has finally hit … [Read more...]
The ticket? Yes, yes, I know — pure speculation, as thin as tissue paper. Get used to it. No … [Read more...]
The True Protesters. Yesterday marked the 39th anniversary of the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. … [Read more...]
One of the practical roadblocks to fairness in the courtroom is the perspective that recognizing … [Read more...]
Ok, for the record, I'm not a fan of Rep. Alan Grayson but hey, we agree on everything he says … [Read more...]
- Humble's Weekend Home Foreclosure Listings - Patch.com April 29, 2017Patch.comHumble's Weekend Home Foreclosure ListingsPatch.comChecking out the foreclosure listings in Humble can speed up the homebuying process, and help you buy a home that might have been out of reach. There are a wide range of home listings available, and one of them is right for you and your family. You'll ...and more »
- Ex-Easton Man Gets 9 Years For Cheating Homeowners Facing ... - Trumbull-Monroe Daily Voice April 29, 2017Trumbull-Monroe Daily VoiceEx-Easton Man Gets 9 Years For Cheating Homeowners Facing ...Trumbull-Monroe Daily VoiceEASTON, Conn. — A 65-year-old former Easton man will serve nine years behind bars for defrauding distressed homeowners facing foreclosure and evading ...Man with multiple aliases defrauding homeowners sentenced to ...WTNH Connecticut News (press release)all 3 news articles »
- Frank Theatres dodges foreclosure: Business resumes until further ... - Virginia Tech Collegiate Times April 28, 2017Virginia Tech Collegiate TimesFrank Theatres dodges foreclosure: Business resumes until further ...Virginia Tech Collegiate TimesAs a result of the hearing in the Montgomery County Circuit Court, Judge Marc Long said Frank Theatres had been “wrongly ousted,” and later granted Frank ...and more »
- Why servicing still hasn't recovered from the foreclosure crisis - National Mortgage News April 28, 2017Why servicing still hasn't recovered from the foreclosure crisisNational Mortgage NewsForeclosure activity continues to subside and most of the regulatory reforms created to protect distressed borrowers have been implemented. Yet mortgage servicers still haven't fully resolved the operational challenges facing their business. Why ...
- More Bang For Your Buck: How to buy a foreclosed home - WWBT NBC12 News April 28, 2017More Bang For Your Buck: How to buy a foreclosed homeWWBT NBC12 NewsThe lack of houses for sale is driving demand and causing prices in Central Virginia to spike. That puts home ownership out of some people's reach. But what if you could get a house for less than market value? It's unfortunate, but sometimes […]
- Appeals court decision in foreclosure case could indicate issues for similar litigation - Florida Record April 28, 2017Florida RecordAppeals court decision in foreclosure case could indicate issues for similar litigationFlorida RecordDAYTONA BEACH — An attorney in Florida has said he thinks the 5th District Court of Appeal's opinion in a foreclosure case could bring up more issues in the foreclosure appeal process. Paul Archer v. U.S. Bank National Association included Archer's ...
- Morning Digest: Foreclosure king Dave Trott may face a real fight in gerrymandered Michigan seat - Daily Kos April 28, 2017Daily KosMorning Digest: Foreclosure king Dave Trott may face a real fight in gerrymandered Michigan seatDaily KosDemocrats would love to target Trott, who made his fortune through foreclosures, and he's now got his first noteworthy opponent. Haley Stevens, who was chief of staff to President Obama's Auto Task Force in 2009 when it was overseeing […]
- House moving on blight foreclosure bill - Scranton Times-Tribune April 24, 2017Scranton Times-TribuneHouse moving on blight foreclosure billScranton Times-TribuneHARRISBURG — A House committee plans to vote this week on legislation to speed up foreclosures of abandoned properties as anti-blight advocates announce priorities for the legislative session. The Urban Affairs Committee meets Tuesday on a bill to ...House vote planned on blight foreclosure bill - News - Citizens' […]
- Rockwell owner hit with foreclosure suit - Crain's Cleveland Business April 23, 2017Rockwell owner hit with foreclosure suitCrain's Cleveland BusinessA California-based investor group that owns the massive Rockwell Automation complex in Mayfield Heights is facing a massive foreclosure proceeding. Norman Rockwell LLC, a Poway, Calif. investor group that owns the 462,000-square-foot complex ...
- 10 states where foreclosure woes linger - USA TODAY April 18, 2017USA TODAY10 states where foreclosure woes lingerUSA TODAYThe residential foreclosure rate has been below pre-recession levels since late 2016 and continues to fall, according to a new report from ATTOM Data Solutions. In fact, the real estate information company's latest quarterly and monthly analysis of ...