Priorities. Ace flagged this yesterday but I want to amplify it now. Because Isaac has finally hit … [Read more...]
The ticket? Yes, yes, I know — pure speculation, as thin as tissue paper. Get used to it. No … [Read more...]
The True Protesters. Yesterday marked the 39th anniversary of the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. … [Read more...]
One of the practical roadblocks to fairness in the courtroom is the perspective that recognizing … [Read more...]
Ok, for the record, I'm not a fan of Rep. Alan Grayson but hey, we agree on everything he says … [Read more...]
- TRUMBULL COUNTY - Youngstown Vindicator March 27, 2017TRUMBULL COUNTYYoungstown VindicatorSam Lamancusa v. Bobbie Poe et al, foreclosure. Sam Lamancusa v. Renee Taylor et al, foreclosure. Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. James R. Currence, other civil. Capital One Bank USA NA v. Joanne Fetterolf, other civil. Warren Ohio Hospital Co.
- Family facing foreclosure over insurance claim battle - Fox17 March 27, 2017Fox17Family facing foreclosure over insurance claim battleFox17ALTO, Mich — Seth and Haley Budrew say Frankenmuth Mutual Insurance Company has made their lives extremely difficult over the past three years. Despite paying on their homeowner's insurance policy, the Budrews said Frankenmuth Insurance denies ...
- Foreclosure process stretches years longer than a decade ago - CT Post March 26, 2017CT PostForeclosure process stretches years longer than a decade agoCT PostAt the time, loan servicers, which handle the billing and foreclosure of a mortgaged home, were not used to dealing with thousands of delinquent borrowers at one time. “When that occurred there were too many foreclosures to work through and you had a ...
- Foreclosure activity hits low point - Star News March 25, 2017Foreclosure activity hits low pointStar NewsThe number of homes lost to foreclosure in Minnesota has fallen to the lowest level since tracking of these numbers began in 2006, according to a new report from the Minnesota Homeownership Center. The report, titled “Foreclosures in Minnesota ...
- Georgia Man Pleads Guilty to Rigged Foreclosure Auction Bids - U.S. News & World Report March 24, 2017Rome News-TribuneGeorgia Man Pleads Guilty to Rigged Foreclosure Auction BidsU.S. News & World ReportProsecutors said Hill and other investors in a period from December 2007 to March 2012 agreed not to compete for certain foreclosed homes being sold at auction. That allowed them to win auctions with artificially low bids. Prosecutors said Hill made ...Georgia […]
- Struggling Lakeforest Mall faces foreclosure - Washington Business Journal March 24, 2017Struggling Lakeforest Mall faces foreclosureWashington Business JournalThe proposal was not accepted, and the mortgage's special servicer, C-III Asset Management, said in a written note to bond holders earlier this month it would commence the foreclosure process. The loan transferred to special servicing in October after ...
- Dealing with Defects in Non-Judicial Foreclosure States - DSNews - DSNews.com March 23, 2017DSNews.comDealing with Defects in Non-Judicial Foreclosure States - DSNewsDSNews.comOn Thursday, the Legal League 100 held a webinar with a focus on title defects and how they can disrupt the foreclosure process, titled “How to Lose Your Case ...and more »
- Livingston County News | Number of at-risk properties for ... - The Livingston County News March 23, 2017Livingston County News | Number of at-risk properties for ...The Livingston County NewsLetters were sent out this month to the owners of more than 160 properties at risk of foreclosure for not paying property tax bills in Livingston County. The letters ...and more »
- Murphy Goes Anti-Wall Street With Foreclosure Proposal | | Observer - Observer March 22, 2017ObserverMurphy Goes Anti-Wall Street With Foreclosure Proposal | | ObserverObserverPhil Murphy is tacking anti-Wall Street as a primary rival continues to attack his history at Goldman Sachs. Max Pizarro for Observer. The leading candidate in ...Phil Murphy just unveiled a plan to make Wall St. clean up N.J. ...NJ.comall 3 news articles »
- Foreclosure crisis makes Detroit a city of renters, not homeowners - USA TODAY March 21, 2017USA TODAYForeclosure crisis makes Detroit a city of renters, not homeownersUSA TODAYDETROIT — For the first time in half a century, renters now outnumber homeowners in Detroit. The surge in downtown and Midtown apartment living is just a tiny part of the reason for the shift. By far the bigger reason: The foreclosure crisis of […]